Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @LDNCalling: Had to turn PM off when Boris came on eulogizing about Mandela.. Mate, some of were around in the 80's & remember what Tori… 2 days ago
- RT @BobPipe: @TheForgeryClub XmasParty linup will amaze: facebook.com/events/2137587… @thegrandees @steve_oram @RichardDGlover @annamorriscomic @… 2 days ago
- RT @sirianbowlermp: Hang Mandela! In the National Portrait Gallery! #compromise 2 days ago
- Hey! You know the "Hang Mandela" poster Cameron was definitely not involved in? Guess who WAS Chair of the FCS in 1986? John Bercow. Hmmm... 2 days ago
- Ringu is absolutely terrifying. To be clear, I don't like any programme with renguins in. 2 days ago