Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @burnikov: Looks like @Jeremy_Hunt friends in the Murdoch Empire are going to help him out #trollingpatients #gutterjournalism https://t… 2 hours ago
- Hot take gaining traction... twitter.com/BarcaJim/statu… 3 hours ago
- HOT TAKE: The voice actors doing Marge Simpson and Clancy Wiggum in Spain are doing a bang-up job. 3 hours ago
- RT @DickGraceless: Facts to savour: 88% of UK senior judges attended the same 0.007% of schools 5 hours ago
- RT @onebuttonmonkey: MPs rightly should vote according to their conscience - and we get to judge them by what their vote shows they think c… 5 hours ago