Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- Cartoonists! Instead of apologising to H.M.Bateman, try just not drawing your tiresome cartoon in the first place... 16 hours ago
- RT @jonmacqueen: I might not agree with everything Ricky Gervais says, but I will fight to the death not to have to hear it. 18 hours ago
- RT @PrimlyStable: Ricky Gervais: stop people calling you a c**t by not being a c**t. 18 hours ago
- RT @discovery77_: @metpoliceuk exaronews.com/articles/5348/… #CSAInquiry 19 hours ago
- When a reviewer describes a book as "the must-read book of the year" that's a pretty clear sign they haven't read it, right? 19 hours ago