Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @CaptainFop: What idiot called it this instead of Atlas Chugged. http://t.co/dFlXSBqrOl 15 hours ago
- RT @sparkydeathcap: It this government isn't anti-small business then tell me why every time I try to practice as a doctor I get shut down. 15 hours ago
- RT @Lambykins60: @davidschneider Blatter won't be happy until a third world country with no football heritage is awarded the World Cup, lik… 15 hours ago
- For those who wanted my mum to make them a Matilda bag yesterday. Now she will! etsy.com/listing/197319… 18 hours ago
- The First (Lino) Cut Is The Deepest wp.me/pOSWr-mY 19 hours ago