Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @RedhillDonald: I'm assuming "spoof!" is a sound effect denoting excitement... twitter.com/getsurrey/stat… 3 hours ago
- "Wouldn't it be great if every tweet were a promoted tweet? How do I clear away the clutter of human thoughts that obscures them?" 4 hours ago
- RT @Tormny_Pickeals: im voting hillary because she has more bladed weapon knowledge. sure she uses her katanas to slice up puppies but you … 4 hours ago
- RT @Pandamoanimum: After mishearing his name on the radio, my 9yr old just innocently asked me who Julian Arseflange is. This will always b… 4 hours ago
- RT @sirianbowlermp: Rob Lowe, famous for making a sex tape with someone underage, talking about "the great rewards of being an adult". http… 4 hours ago