Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- Ian Bowler’s touching song about his first love…
- Sir Ian Bowler contracts Corbyn-mania
- How Jeremy Corbyn unleashed my inner Zionist, and can do the same for you!
- Why I support pretty much any strike by pretty much anyone, anywhere, about anything
- Just what do we have to do to start a proper debate on immigration?
- RT @1jamiefoster: Prices do not rise under Tories any more than unemployment does. They are both Socialist phenomena @Natt @TomLondon6 46 minutes ago