Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- I got 38/42 in "Test Yourself Against The Welsh UltraQuiz"! My rating: SuperWelsh!! How about you? games.usvsth3m.com/quiz/test-your… 19 hours ago
- RT @UsVsTh3m: Can You Beat The WELSH ULTRAQUIZ? games.usvsth3m.com/quiz/test-your… http://t.co/EyzdkePiUI 19 hours ago
- Oh, Andy Burnham, it's so hard not to laugh in your doe-eyed face when you say "Only one party is responsible for privatising the NHS." 20 hours ago
- RT @SignsOfRevolt: A Palestinian woman collects fired tear gas canisters & grows flowers in them #gaza #disobedientobjects http://t.co/OmiA… 1 day ago
- RT @dawneywawney: Just tried to kill someone with kindness, but I got the dosage all wrong, and ended up twatting them with my shoe instead. 1 day ago