Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @exitthelemming: John Humphrys: "We can't survive without the banks, we can without the theatre." Speak for yourself, matey; campfire s… 11 hours ago
- RT @wendyjsadler: "There are more lions in wales than physics-qualified primary school teachers" shocking. Great overview of sci ed issues … 12 hours ago
- RT @JustinMcKeating: State-funded gossip merchant is not a very good journalist bombshell richardosley.wordpress.com/2014/11/22/nic… (via @DawnHFoster) 1 day ago
- If your children were asked to participate in Operation Christmas Child at school, here's some information you needed usvsth3m.com/post/we-expose… 1 day ago
- RT @mushybees: HELMET=CONTENT 1 day ago