Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @sturdyAlex: What an absolutely vital point to remember during these troubled times. So completely true. #peace http://t.co/IPJmIwSvO5 3 hours ago
- I made another thing: usvsth3m.com/post/977282119… The 11 stages of being dumped by Scotland. #indyref 6 hours ago
- RT @UsVsTh3m: The 11 stages of being dumped by Scotland usvsth3m.com/post/977282119… http://t.co/klSBO6jmQ7 6 hours ago
- Gordon Brown appears to have remembered that "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" is a pretty good slogan... 7 hours ago
- RT @edjeff: 4 forks that look like an independent Scotland http://t.co/FzeUeuxbmx 8 hours ago