Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @TomSkyNews: Within the newly released Sir Peter Hayman file a briefing note that says: "Line to take - there has been no cover up" 4 hours ago
- RT @NicholasPegg: I just popped into the future and came back with this copy of The Australian's obituary for Rupert Murdoch. http://t.co/U… 5 hours ago
- The worst (not worst) thing about that proposal for BBC Brit? That BBC Worldwide thinks Breaking Bad is a comedy. http://t.co/dQLzvlqw92 5 hours ago
- RT @artsemergency: Via @UniofOxford: 27% of pupils on free school meals & 14% from low-income families refuse to study arts because of the … 7 hours ago
- RT @robertnlee: @Natt "Human?" 8 hours ago