Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @Spacekatgal: I'm starting a Patreon so I can get back to making games. I need help, PLEASE RT. patreon.com/user?u=439829 http://t.co/T8P… 13 hours ago
- RT @UsVsTh3m: Are the Tories MORE RACIST THAN UKIP? Crikey. usvsth3m.com/post/when-will… http://t.co/W59t8uCfru 13 hours ago
- RT @katherinejake: I wrote a Christmas Cracker for @BBCRadio4 and Alison Steadman did it...pretty cool... bbc.in/1C7tFvN #R4in4 13 hours ago
- Pretty sure this morning's interview makes #UKIP officially less-racist than the #Conservative Party: usvsth3m.com/post/when-will… #bojo 13 hours ago
- Just lobbing some quick truth-napalm into the falsity foliage of your mental jungle... usvsth3m.com/post/when-will… 13 hours ago