Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- If you'd like ablast from the past, episode 4 of In The Gloaming is now up on Youtube, with @lizziegroper,... youtu.be/hemCwpjVq7A?a 27 minutes ago
- RT @sirianbowlermp: If you'd like to hear an erotic poem about Eric Pickles you'll kick yourself for not being at Comedy At The Cottage in … 29 minutes ago
- 'Releasing the so-called "black spider memos" would undermine his neutral political status.' No, WRITING them did that... 31 minutes ago
- Ed Miliband just tweeted "Get involved!", which is a phrase that should only be used with regard to nachos or MDMA. 18 hours ago
- "Come on, let's stop talking about this thing I spent half a day making an OB package about..." #bbctw 18 hours ago