Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @99_hp: Republicans Finally Admit There Is No Benghazi Scandal | Mother Jones m.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/201… 7 hours ago
- RT @lexicobob: and Tumblr knocks it out of the park once again. #feminism #mensrights http://t.co/DAWovuWAHB 7 hours ago
- Thinking of stocking up on anarchist tracts? There's a sale on at PM Press. That's Christmas sorted... 1 day ago
- RT @achknalligewelt: Cameron is a thick bully, Miliband is a panicky weed, Farage is a thinly-disguised con-artist and our journalists are … 1 day ago
- RT @bea_ker: *yelling at wife* I fucken TOLD you 'memes' wasn't a contraction of 'monotremes' *deletes 85gb of platypus photos* 1 day ago