Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- I'm going to be out at a gig tonight. Could someone who will be at home please watch HIGNFY and keep an eye on the credits for me? 38 minutes ago
- RT @drewfhinshaw: A CNN anchor just said: "The president of Burkina Faso has made a speech but it's in French so we're not able to translat… 47 minutes ago
- RT @sliderulesyou: Just took this spooky pic outside my house. (Happy Halloween! Love from Climate Change. x) http://t.co/6lfESbuSJx 1 hour ago
- So, why is he now known as Nigel 'Pig Cunnilingus' Farage? Here's why... #ukip usvsth3m.com/post/101417387… 1 hour ago
- RT @behindyourback: Hey guys who are angry that women are taking a stand against cat-calling, stop with all that scowling, you look so pret… 1 hour ago