Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- FACTCHECK: You should ALL be ashamed of yourselves. #bbcqt 4 hours ago
- RT @schafecast: Why punish old people for being well off when you can punish the poor for having the nerve to exist #bbcqt 4 hours ago
- RT @SJPGallagher: Christ, you know you're in trouble when the UKIP panellist is the only one to say the teenagers ISIS are grooming are vic… 4 hours ago
- To be fair, we've heard more from Rachel Reeves. #bbcqt 4 hours ago
- RT @sirianbowlermp: If you want the best people, you'll have to pay more than £67,000. Otherwise you get us. #bbcqt 4 hours ago