Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @annamorriscomic: Myself and fellow Bad Bridesmaid @HollyBurnComedy will be at the Betsey Trotwood in Farringdon tonight at 7.30pm tryin… 20 hours ago
- RT @robmanuel: #conservative #labour #libdems #ukip #greens #snp #plaid15 #dup #sdlp #respectparty but no #lemonparty :( 20 hours ago
- How do I keep my tweets free from self-promotion and RT praise? All that shit goes to my mailing list. Sign up here! wordpress.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=23… 21 hours ago
- RT @qikipedia: Interested in working in TV/know someone who is? Check out @TheNetwork_TV at thetvfestival.com/talent-schemes… Deadline 4 May. Please R… 21 hours ago
- RT @DarrenOB: What do cats get up to at night when they refuse to come in...? http://t.co/nfA6pDCRlj 21 hours ago