Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @trevypoos: It's not who you know. It's whom. 2 hours ago
- Mr Yapp in typically brilliant form: youtube.com/watch?v=zknTM2… #ukip #mikeread #calypso 2 hours ago
- RT @SaraJBenincasa: HI I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE NERVOUS ABOUT A THING I WROTE playboy.com/articles/gamer… @playboy 4 hours ago
- Every time you pick and eat fruit, you are doing EXACTLY WHAT THE TREES WANT TO YOU TO DO. #sheeple 4 hours ago
- RT @EJBrand: Just in case what your afternoon is missing is a maniacally happy c14th lion, hanging out with his mate the porcupine http://t… 6 hours ago