Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- Our potted flowers are coming up all weird this year. I blame climate change... http://t.co/km97zLeFTm 35 minutes ago
- In fairness, we do have 364 de facto International men's Days every year. 57 minutes ago
- Men need in International Day like the Queen needs a second birthday. 59 minutes ago
- In case you missed it yesterday, here's why I think you should #savebbc3 nathanieltapley.com/2014/03/07/why… 3 hours ago
- Very few things in life are as satisfying as a well-structured romantic comedy. 11 hours ago