Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @NMamatas: Soon we'll have all of Batman's gadgets but we won't be Batman because we're all fat: techcrunch.com/2014/09/28/a-w… 4 hours ago
- I'm serious about this, guys. I will, single-handed if needs be and with my dying breath, make "Masturbate me a river!" a thing people say. 5 hours ago
- RT @thisisamy_: IDS announce trial of pre paid cards for benefit claimants, Can we also have pre paid cards for MP expenses please? #CPC14 5 hours ago
- RT @JackofKent: Tomorrow, the Tories will attack the Human Rights Act. Please read, and circulate, this Bingham speech on the Act: https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @albertatrebla: if you needed a reason for being on twitter, you're welcome. on.mash.to/1nBVkQ4 via @mashable 5 hours ago