Particularly fine is Morris on whether or not it is wrong to ‘humanise’ jihadis (from about 25 mins in). The quotation above is just the beginning of an excellent explanation of why humanising people wh0 do awful things is not just acceptable, but essential.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- How Jeremy Corbyn unleashed my inner Zionist, and can do the same for you!
- Why I support pretty much any strike by pretty much anyone, anywhere, about anything
- Just what do we have to do to start a proper debate on immigration?
- BBC Question Time Fact Sheet 04/06/15
- The First (Lino) Cut Is The Deepest
- RT @sturdyAlex: Munich police are inundated with donations for refugees and are asking the public to stop bringing stuff for now. https://t… 48 minutes ago
- Fun watching Andy Burnham attempting live triangulation on the Channel 4 hustings... 1 hour ago
- RT @HeydonProwse: Please send any of the below to this address for the Calais refugees Help calais 401 High Road Finchley London N2 8HS htt… 1 hour ago
- RT @GeeItSomeLaldy: @mattround @Natt Slop Gear? The Thin Brown Line? Doctor Follow-through? Stoolseye? Thomas the Stank Engine? Captain Sca… 1 hour ago
- RT @IamHappyToast: @Natt http://t.co/pNWzoPYH5g 2 hours ago