Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @eilenez: Reporter that won Pulitzer today left to work in PR because he couldn't make ends meet in L.A. on a newspaper salary: http://t… 9 hours ago
- RT @ScottHoad: I'm not a huge fan of them either, Simon, but isn't that a bit extreme? http://t.co/6qbtMyf6Iz 11 hours ago
- RT @sirianbowlermp: Don't forget to remember not to register to vote! youtube.com/watch?v=5vnY8_… 17 hours ago
- Sir Ian Bowler - Keep In The Vote 19th April April, 2015: youtu.be/5vnY8_18AZM?a via @YouTube 17 hours ago
- RT @FrogCroakley: And let’s not forget Ronnie Shriek, Dread Prince of Webinars at Omnibork Partners <3 http://t.co/zxCuXXmsxr 19 hours ago