Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @executedtoday: #Ohio had so much trouble lethally injecting Christopher Newton 24 May 2007, he got a bathroom break mid-execution http:… 13 hours ago
- Ah. Our soldiers are "bringing peace to Afghanistan." I'm sure Orwell had something to say about things like this... …atyouwishfornickwallis.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/genera… 14 hours ago
- RT @LFBarfe: Last year, I had the perfect chance to lamp Mark Thompson, but I didn't think a fight at David Croft's memorial service was ap… 15 hours ago
- "That protestor needs a good trampling." Is 'trampling' a) a gerund b) a present participle c) a bouncy thing? #etonexamquestions 16 hours ago
- Not depressed enough this morning? ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/crime-cou… You're welcome. HT - @sliderulesyou 21 hours ago