Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @strongerunions: 80 years since TUC "interference" in Hitler toast after ENG-GER football match. Read more: londonist.com/2015/02/the-da… http… 5 hours ago
- I made a little quiz to while away your trip home. mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/can-y… 6 hours ago
- RT @UsVsTh3m: No one saw in Jihadi John's school pic that he was a monster-in-the-making. Can you do better? mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/can-y… http://… 7 hours ago
- I've made a quiz to see hoe good you are at spotting the future maniacs in school pictures. mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/can-y… http://t.co/AH1sb9cHpd 7 hours ago
- That's not a whole-body transplant, that's a head transplant. #bluegold 9 hours ago