Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @Spacekatgal: I'm starting a Patreon so I can get back to making games. I need help, PLEASE RT. patreon.com/user?u=439829 http://t.co/T8P… 14 hours ago
- RT @UsVsTh3m: Are the Tories MORE RACIST THAN UKIP? Crikey. usvsth3m.com/post/when-will… http://t.co/W59t8uCfru 14 hours ago
- RT @katherinejake: I wrote a Christmas Cracker for @BBCRadio4 and Alison Steadman did it...pretty cool... bbc.in/1C7tFvN #R4in4 14 hours ago
- Pretty sure this morning's interview makes #UKIP officially less-racist than the #Conservative Party: usvsth3m.com/post/when-will… #bojo 14 hours ago
- Just lobbing some quick truth-napalm into the falsity foliage of your mental jungle... usvsth3m.com/post/when-will… 14 hours ago