Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- Cartoonists! Instead of apologising to H.M.Bateman, try just not drawing your tiresome cartoon in the first place... 11 hours ago
- RT @jonmacqueen: I might not agree with everything Ricky Gervais says, but I will fight to the death not to have to hear it. 13 hours ago
- RT @PrimlyStable: Ricky Gervais: stop people calling you a c**t by not being a c**t. 13 hours ago
- RT @discovery77_: @metpoliceuk exaronews.com/articles/5348/… #CSAInquiry 14 hours ago
- When a reviewer describes a book as "the must-read book of the year" that's a pretty clear sign they haven't read it, right? 14 hours ago