Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @CaptainFop: What idiot called it this instead of Atlas Chugged. http://t.co/dFlXSBqrOl 17 hours ago
- RT @sparkydeathcap: It this government isn't anti-small business then tell me why every time I try to practice as a doctor I get shut down. 17 hours ago
- RT @Lambykins60: @davidschneider Blatter won't be happy until a third world country with no football heritage is awarded the World Cup, lik… 17 hours ago
- For those who wanted my mum to make them a Matilda bag yesterday. Now she will! etsy.com/listing/197319… 21 hours ago
- The First (Lino) Cut Is The Deepest wp.me/pOSWr-mY 22 hours ago