Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @LDNCalling: Had to turn PM off when Boris came on eulogizing about Mandela.. Mate, some of were around in the 80's & remember what Tori… 13 hours ago
- RT @BobPipe: @TheForgeryClub XmasParty linup will amaze: facebook.com/events/2137587… @thegrandees @steve_oram @RichardDGlover @annamorriscomic @… 13 hours ago
- RT @sirianbowlermp: Hang Mandela! In the National Portrait Gallery! #compromise 13 hours ago
- Hey! You know the "Hang Mandela" poster Cameron was definitely not involved in? Guess who WAS Chair of the FCS in 1986? John Bercow. Hmmm... 13 hours ago
- Ringu is absolutely terrifying. To be clear, I don't like any programme with renguins in. 15 hours ago