Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- In the #UKIP PPB where the man complains about immigrants taking all his building jobs, he sounds suspiciously like an immigrant... 16 hours ago
- "Henry's ethereal grasp on reality would go on to last an entire year." Wow. Where to start with that sentence? And it's not the worst. 1 day ago
- Reading All About History. Some truly execrable prose, and worse history. 1 day ago
- 8 Signs That You Might Be Passive-Aggressive wp.me/pOSWr-mA 2 days ago
- One more corporate anthem for you. I think we can all agree that Ugandan ones have something special about them: youtube.com/watch?v=M4i_gR… 2 days ago