Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @SignsOfRevolt: A Palestinian woman collects fired tear gas canisters & grows flowers in them #gaza #disobedientobjects http://t.co/OmiA… 13 hours ago
- RT @dawneywawney: Just tried to kill someone with kindness, but I got the dosage all wrong, and ended up twatting them with my shoe instead. 14 hours ago
- I second this emotion. "@Rach_Is_Wicked: If you're going up to the Ed Fringe I recommend you see @annamorriscomic Would Like To Thank ." 14 hours ago
- I'll be on Radio 4's Media Show tomorrow, discussing #savebbcthree. Tune in, if that's the sort of thing you like to do. 17 hours ago
- Making wildly ill-thought-through analogies to prove a logical point is bad. Making more of them is worse. This doesn't constitute approval. 21 hours ago