Yesterday, Sir Ian Bowler went to see the rabble on Westminster Bridge who were attempting to ‘save the NHS’. He likes to think he changed a few minds. And sexualities.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- Asked a "series of questions"="no questions asked" MT @bloggerheads: http://t.co/cpGqo01QmQ 1 hour ago
- I am risen. I am risen indeed. Time for a Bloody Mary. 3 hours ago
- In retrospect, I probably shouldn't be allowed to paint eggs at any time of year... http://t.co/AAuq07sXA5 3 hours ago
- Watching Alex Zane trying to appear knowledgeable whilst interviewing people. Such hard work for all of us. 1 day ago
- I'm sure there are things better than Jack Teagarden. But I don't want to know what they are. 2 days ago