The final episode of Ian Bowler’s Electile Dysfunction.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @ed_barratt: Writers. Get out of Starbucks and into Wetherspoons. The coffee is cheaper and the quality of eavesdropping much, much bett… 6 hours ago
- RT @mushybees: I shat on pitch. :( http://t.co/2XabizkXQM games.usvsth3m.com/shat-on-pitch/ 8 hours ago
- Now, *there's* an unfortunate spelling mistake... RT@GirlGuiding "@EleanorMills is talking about the impotance of women in top job in media" 8 hours ago
- RT @KristoferKeane: That means more new people have joined the SNP in the last 72 hours than there are in the entire membership of the Scot… 10 hours ago
- RT @markmcdsnp: Labour has prioritised renewal of Trident over child benefit. That's 'Bombs Not Bairns' right there. 11 hours ago