Hello, on Tuesday it’s Topical cream time again. This month we’ve got Pippa Evans, Ruth Bratt, Holly Burn, Stephanie Jory, Ben Champion, Joe Wells, Kate Smurthwaite and MORE all jumping around and squashing the news into new and exciting shapes for your viewing pleasure.
So here are ten more reasons why you should hie yourself down to the Vandella for 7:30 on Tuesday evening…
- Louise Mensch, Tom Watson, Boris, Ken, Egg Miliband, the omnishambles, there is just SO MUCH NEWS!
- We’ve only gone and bloody got Audrey Hepburn to perform for you. For one night only, she’s going to stop being dead and come to perform to you. Audrey bumming Hepburn!
- There’s going to be an actual celebrity guest, revealed tomorrow. To find out who, follow @tcreamshow on Twitter, and you’ll be the first to know.
- There will be competitions.
- There will be music.
- There will be love and romance. Let’s come to Topical Cream and dance (when invited to by the performers).
- It will be new, full of stuff that’s never been performed before, unlike anything you’ve ever seen before, and it’s all yours on a Tuesday night.
- Somehow, we’re going to top al-Qaeda Supergrass, but no one knows how, yet. Come and find out.
- Impress your friends by reciting the jokes the next day, and pretend you’re both well-informed and hilarious.
- You can win free tickets! If you RT or share information about the gig on Facebook, you’ll be entered into a draw to win FREE tickets. Amazong!
Details are here.
Book a ticket, then go spread the word…