Earlier today, delighted by news of Britain’s Olympic success, Sir Ian decided to hang out the washing.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- I love Adam Curtis. Properly love. But let us never forget this exists. And it is spectacular. youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F… 32 minutes ago
- RT @gabrielroth: weird headfuck, Tolstoy nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog/… http://t.co/8IECYC1yY8 (via @mrianleslie) 33 minutes ago
- That's the Tristram Hunt whose office is sponsored to the tune of £75,000 by PriceWaterhouseCooper, remember. #bbcqt 35 minutes ago
- RT @JustinMcKeating: When circus animals get in the same state as the guests on #bbcqt, they send round a bloke with a dart gun. 37 minutes ago
- RT @ChrisBrosnahan: So, no question about the all-female Ghostbusters? #bbcqt never tackles the big stuff. 41 minutes ago