Earlier today, delighted by news of Britain’s Olympic success, Sir Ian decided to hang out the washing.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @olinewton: Right Twitter, let's pull off a miracle. Lost passport last night near Piccadilly Circus, London. Please help me find it. £5… 13 hours ago
- RT @GrainneMaguire: Does anybody know if Mariah Carey is taking a show up to the fringe this year? 15 hours ago
- When he was governor of Hong Kong, Chris Patten had an official astrologer. That's the man in charge of your BBC right now. 16 hours ago
- "Why are you hitting yourself in the face? Why are you hitting yourself in the face? Why are you hitting yourself?" Mark Regev at school. 18 hours ago
- Ben peered at the rubble. The collapse had been sudden, no survivors. He poked the foundations. "Damn you, Jefferson Starship! Damn you!" 19 hours ago