Earlier today, delighted by news of Britain’s Olympic success, Sir Ian decided to hang out the washing.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- I hate selfies. Mainly the 89 of them Rembrandt did. Man, was the 17th century a self-obsessed time... 1 day ago
- RT @SajeelaKershi: #Surrey Fri 24th April dont miss @Natt Mc #ComedyCottage he on fire right now! headliner @BRIANGITTINS1 + @lynnruth + ht… 1 day ago
- RT @BUNCHofSTEVE: I would gladly suffer a fool right now. Wait, no... 1 day ago
- RT @alexvtunzelmann: Re Uri Geller defending Lord Janner, remember this? news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/o… 1 day ago
- RT @BernardMcEldown: Former Tory chancellor Maudling note to Labour's Jim Callaghan when he became chancellor in 1964, said: "Sorry to leav… 1 day ago