Earlier today, delighted by news of Britain’s Olympic success, Sir Ian decided to hang out the washing.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @TraviataJones: Remember that UKIP leaflet I got through my door? Here are the results of what I did... http://t.co/IDnS0vrQmf 2 hours ago
- RT @CockertonMark: Anyone explain why Virgin winning a contract to run East Coast is privatisation and Virgin winning a NHS contract isn't?… 2 hours ago
- From now on, unless someone posts a picture suggesting otherwise, why don't we all assume the House of Commmons is empty for all debates? 3 hours ago
- RT @djmgaffneyw4: Anyone know if this 4 year ban on EU migrants claiming tax credits means 0-4 year old UK resident kids of migrants get no… 3 hours ago
- RT @SimonRoffe: Just been for a poop and hit my daily steps goal when I reached the toilet. *sits on loo for the rest of the day* http://… 9 hours ago