And some anger splurged onto Twitter. Fortunately for you, it’s all been collected up below. It’s a moment by moment account of the development of my loathing for Nick Clegg. Enjoy.
Subscribe with RSS
Recent Blog POsts
- RT @zedbedz: MASSIVE row just broken out on a #southernrail train because everyone crammed in like cattle. ENOUGH now. Southern must lose f… 3 hours ago
- RT @kashanacauley: Every good presidential cabinet has four different versions of Dr. Evil. https://t.co/fkq9G2VMvL 5 hours ago
- RT @IanDunt: Anger highlights how Brexit politics isn't about sovereignty. It is about telling other people how to live their lives. 7 hours ago
- RT @IanDunt: Want to live in another country? No. Want to feel like a citizen of the world? No. This is what authoritarianism looks like. I… 7 hours ago
- RT @IanDunt: The tiniest minds and smallest hearts in the country, dictating what life is like for anyone who doesn't share their inadequac… 7 hours ago